St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Ladies Guild
WHO WE ARE
OUR PATRON SAINT IS ST. ELIZABETH ANN SETON
Prayer in Honor of St. Elizabeth Seton
Lord God, you blessed Elizabeth Ann Seton with gifts of grace as wife and mother,
educator and foundress, so that she might spend her life in service to your people.
Through her example and prayers, may we,
whose Faith Community is dedicated in her honor, learn to express our love for you
in our love for all your children.
We ask this through Christ, Our Lord.
OUR HOLY FAMILY CHURCH CHAPEL IS NAMED IN HONOR OF OUR LADIES GUILD
WHAT WE DO
•OUR MEMBERS MEET ONCE A MONTH ON THE FIRST WEDNESDAY DURING THE
MONTHS OF SEPT.-MAY AFTER THE 7PM MASS
•WE DONATE TO THE CHURCH WHERE NEEDED: FOR EXAMPLES WE DONATED THE
STATUE OF OUR LADY OF HOPE, HOLY WATER FONT IN THE NEW CHAPEL, BAPTISMAL
FONT, FLOWERS DURING ADVENT AND LENT SEASONS
• WE PROVIDE SUPPORT AND ORGANIZING A MEAL FOR FUNERALS FOR PARISHIONERS
• WE HELP WITH RELIGIOUS EDUCATION AND YOUTH GROUP ACTIVTIES
•WE HONOR OUR PARISHIONERS WITH A FATHERS' DAY GIFT TO EACH OF OUR FATHERS AT OUR PARISHS.
• WE COLLECT AND DONATE SOCKS TO THE LOCAL NURSING HOMES.
• WE SUPPORT RESPECT LIFE AND HELP WITH OUR LOCAL PREGNANCY CENTER.
• ON THE FIRST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH WE HAVE BREAKFAST FOR $3.00.
•OUR MAJOR FUNDRAISER OF THE YEAR IS THE CHINESE AUCTION HELD IN THE MONTH
•WE WELCOME NEW PARISIONERS AND NEW MEMBERS TO JOIN US IN HELPING DOING
THE LORDS WORK